Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Buzzzzz

I feel like that sound has been going through my head constantly... between clogging, ballroom, INL, pep band/Jazz band, and everything else, I feel like I'm flying around constantly--like a bee! Hence the buzzing!

I haven't read hardly any books lately... *sigh* If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! Wait! I lied! I did read The City of Ember, and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, and I want to read the next book.

Speaking of movies, is anyone else dieing because they haven't seen Coraline yet? I can't remember the last time I was so excited for a movie, and I don't remember the last time I had to wait so long to see a movie I was excited for! *Takes deep breath* I'll make it, though! Anticipation is always a good thing... right?

So much has been going on that I don't even want to begin to start. Wait... does that make sense? I guess one of the most time-consuming things right now would be the Road Show I'm participating in with my ward. I get to pretend to be a little kid and sing a song at the beginning! Yipee! It will be a blast! I always love excuses for singing particularly badly-- even worse than usual. :D

Well, mayhaps I will post more soon when I find some time... until then!

1 comment:

Mantha said...

Lainey, You cannot even begin to rant about your singing! Mine is sooooooooo much worse than yours... you did enjoy that roadshow bit, didn't you?