Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family Reunion Time!

I don't have pictures on the computer yet, so I won't bother posting them, but I figure I better clue in a few people on what an absolutely amazing family I have.

Powell Family Reunion '09. Can you believe it? We went to a beautiful lodge about twelve miles from my house up in Oxford, and had a blast! Lots of family was there, and it was just three days of visiting and bliss!

I can't wait to put a few pictures up of some of the adorable kids there! My family from Florida even made it (well, some of them), and it was so great to catch up with my cousins. Family from California, Minnesota, and Utah also made an appearance.

So that's family reunion in a glimpse. As soon as I get pictures, they'll be up with more accounts of the fun times we had!

1 comment:

Wendy Carr said...

What about those pictures? (: I love your blog Lainey. Check out mine if you'd like
feelingexperimental.blogspot.com
I have a few of my adventures in Russia there. Hope your summer is fabulous!