Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! This year Thanksgiving was at our house. My Aunt Diana, Uncle Merlin, and my cousin Mike all came along with all my siblings. We had way too much fun snacking and playing games.
I can't remember ever going shopping on Black Friday, and we stayed far away from the stores this year as always. However, my dad, Lib, my mom, and I went to see Australia (Picture above at top of blog), an epic movie with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman in it. HOLY WOW! It is by far my most favoritist movie at the moment! I loved it! I can't even decribe how amazing it was. Just know, we saw it on Friday, and then Saturday, the girls of the family went to see it again. I could watch it over and over! If you don't think it looked very good, you're wrong! :D It was gorgeous, adventurous, emotional, and had just about everything you could want in a movie. Phenomenal. Or, as my brother Ky would say, Phenomener. 
Anton and Syd brought Cooper with them, too. Even though he had to stay in the laundry room most of the time, we still had fun playing with that cute little boxer pup!
Of course, the highlight for me was having Lib home. She was home for over a week! Hurrah! It was good to see her again and have her living at home for just over a week. Really, she only has two more weeks until her semester is over, and then she'll be home again for her Christmas break! It's crazy how time flies.
On Friday my cousin Warren came by on his way back to Rexburg from Colorado where he had spent Thanksgiving with his sister. He came along with us to the famous ol' Festival of Lights where I danced as usual. This year there was a setback with the sound system and I actually didn't perform until after the parade, which was no bueno in my opinion. It was COLD! But it was still festive and fun!
I can't remember ever going shopping on Black Friday, and we stayed far away from the stores this year as always. However, my dad, Lib, my mom, and I went to see Australia (Picture above at top of blog), an epic movie with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman in it. HOLY WOW! It is by far my most favoritist movie at the moment! I loved it! I can't even decribe how amazing it was. Just know, we saw it on Friday, and then Saturday, the girls of the family went to see it again. I could watch it over and over! If you don't think it looked very good, you're wrong! :D It was gorgeous, adventurous, emotional, and had just about everything you could want in a movie. Phenomenal. Or, as my brother Ky would say, Phenomener.A picture of Lib and I on our way to Autralia:

And here's one more random picture that I think is pretty funny. It's another really old and embarrassing one: 

Haha have a good day!




1 comment:
I really want to see that movie too. We tried to go on Saturday, but we were at the theatre 2 1/2 hours early so we didnt go. But I trust your judgement. I just joined facebook. Anton says you have one, so we'll have to meet up there too.
Post a Comment