Friday, December 12, 2008

Better get 'em Done

Hello again! I realized that since this blog is for a class, I better get all of my requirements in here. So, this may seem random, but it has a purpose; I promise!

I can't believe I'm adding this, but over Thanksgiving break I found this on my computer, and somehow my whole family ended up watching it. It's incredibly old and very embarrassing, but it shows exactly what my sisters and I have to resort to on Sunday afternoons in order to keep ourselves entertained. Don't judge me too harshly! (Oh and don't forget... I am NOT being serious in this video... it's all an act, I promise. :D)



I've been looking at old pictures a lot on our computer lately. (Just living out my wistful days of missing my family...):

This is Lib and I iceskating a few years ago. It was my first time ever, and I only fell once. And if I remember right, it was cause Lib pulled me down to keep herself from falling. It's believable when you see this picture, huh? Thanks sis...
This is a picture of my best friends in the world: Libby, Lexie, Janeen Johnson, and Jessica Johnson. This is the Johnson's new house in Malta shortly after it was finished. This artistic picture was my idea. Hah, which is probably why it's just a bit blurry.

My lovely sista Lexie. Yeah... she's cool like that.
Haha are these random enough for you? Well, I added some pictures to some other posts, in case you're interested in taking a look. They're all pretty random... kinda like me! :P
In closing, I figure I better share one of my favorite videos ever. This is my Grandmother singing a song. We went to visit her in Texas last spring break, and it was one of the best vacations I have ever been on. This is precious: (My Grandmother is a proud Texan indeed!)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow...when I get home I'm definately going to have to watch those videos. HAHA!! You look so young in that first one. I doubt that I'll be wasting my time. Lo lo (because I'm in Keyboarding) haha...

The Nelsons said...

Hahaha! Love the pictures and videos! That one of Grandmother Powell is going to be a classic! Did you take that picture "Icey Grey"? It's so pretty. Nice job on the blog.

kayelyn said...

you look awesome in that video! your hair was super long. that doesnt even look like you from what i remember. how is Mindy doing. she never replied to the invite i sent her for the blog. Or haley or ashley or janica or megan or NUBS!! i am kind of upset because i sent those over a month ago.